TOWN OF AMITY
September 10, 2018
Present: Glenn Williams, Edward Estabrook, Pat Miller, Selectmen,
Margaret Frye, Town Manager,
- Meeting opened at 6 PM by Glenn Williams.
- Minutes of August 6, 2018 meeting were read and accepted.
- The Treasurers Warrants were approved and signed.
- The Bank Statements and correspondence was opened, signed and approved.
- The Selectmen discussed the cost of the Trio Software and the new requirements. It has gone up in price about double since we purchased it in 2013. They are going to look at other options..
- Glenn reported that he filled potholes on Estabrook and Lycette Road.
- Selectmen asked Margaret to contact Craig Libby about the possibility of buying or leasing a small piece of land to place the Veterans Memorial on.
- Meeting closed at 7:15 PM
Margaret Frye, Town Manager